barnduskreduced

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Tucson, Arizona, United States
I work as Panther Peak Bindery and am a bookbinder, conservator and instructor working outside Tucson, Arizona for individual and institutional clients across the country. I am a two term President of the Guild of Book Workers, was a Fulbright Scholar, taught at North Bennet Street School for over nine years and was the fastest in my middle school class at running up and down a flight of stairs (really!).

____________________

____________________

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Blogging schedule

I've been mulling this over and I'll be posting every Monday at 6 am local time. There will probably be some newsy posts between on occasion.

There is room in the flatback cloth binding this weekend, it's not too late to sign up. It can, and probably will, change your life. For the better.

In the meantime, and since it was nearly 120 degrees today (48C), please enjoy this photograph taken here a couple of years ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment