barnduskreduced

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Tucson, Arizona, United States
I work as Panther Peak Bindery and am a bookbinder, conservator and instructor working outside Tucson, Arizona for individual and institutional clients across the country. I am a two term President of the Guild of Book Workers, was a Fulbright Scholar, taught at North Bennet Street School for over nine years and was the fastest in my middle school class at running up and down a flight of stairs (really!).

____________________

____________________

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Paper Grain

This really isn't the type of video I'm intending to make, frankly, but I was bouncing around youtube and saw an explanation of determining paper grain that was a bit, well, different.  So, I thought what the heck.

I'm able to post videos here by putting them on youtube first.

Anyway, paper grain and how to determine its direction.

Oh, and Hollywood hasn't called yet.  Just so you know.


No comments:

Post a Comment