barnduskreduced

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Tucson, Arizona, United States
I work as Panther Peak Bindery and am a bookbinder, conservator and instructor working outside Tucson, Arizona for individual and institutional clients across the country. I am a two term President of the Guild of Book Workers, was a Fulbright Scholar, taught at North Bennet Street School for over nine years and was the fastest in my middle school class at running up and down a flight of stairs (really!).

____________________

____________________

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

warming up

I'm ready to start posting here again.  There's stuff that's better done here than on Youtube, I think, and so I'll do both. For all of you twelve people who read this.  This is just a post to check on the posting mechanism and to check on questions about the template, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment